Sea Rose Florist Terms & Conditions
1. Please note that by accessing, using or browsing this web-site you agree to be bound by its terms, conditions, disclaimers and
limitations of liability ("Terms and Conditions"). Sea Rose Florist reserves the right to amend or update such terms, conditions,
disclaimers and limitations of liability at any time without providing notice to you.
It is a condition of the person/s accessing, browsing and/or using the searoseflorist.com.au website, that you accept that we will
not be liable under any circumstances for any action you take relying on the information on this website or using any service
which is accessible using this website. You expressly agree that your use of the searoseflorist.com.au website is at your own risk.
We assume no liability for the contents of any other websites that you may access from the searoseflorist.com.au website.
2. By using the web-site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions. By providing us with
contact details, you may be opted into our newsletter, however we do do NOT pass on, sell or trade information and you may opt
Delivery Terms & Conditions
1. If the recipient is not home the flowers will be left in a safe place.
If there is no safe place to leave the flowers, e.g locked gate, dogs, easily visible from the road, they will be brought back to the
2. In the rare event that there has been an issue with delivering your order, we will endeavour to contact you.
If this is unsuccessful, we reserve the right to contact the recipient. Your details will remain confidential at all times.
3. All business deliveries will be made before 5pm. All residential deliveries will endeavour to be made before 6.30pm.
Please note whilst every effort is made to deliver your order on time we are unable to guarantee an exact delivery time.
4. For business, school and hospital addresses, Sea Rose Florist accepts no responsibility for delivered items that are
redirected to be accepted by the front desk, reception, concierge or security person.
5. By law, alcohol cannot be delivered to a person under the age of 18 years or left unattended. Should no-one over the age of 18
be home at the delivery address, the order will be returned to the shop.
6. It is the obligation of the customer to make sure that the recipient’s FULL name and FULL delivery address are correct. If you
provide us with an incorrect address and we deliver your order, as per your instructions, Sea Rose Florist accepts no
responsibility for the mistake. Please double check!
7. In regards to internet orders, customers should ensure that their personalised message is written to their satisfaction. Sea Rose
Florist accepts no responsibility for incorrect spelling, grammar.
When sending flowers to security blocks, gated homes or home units, we will have to call & arrange a time if we are unable
to enter safely.
8. As Sea Rose Florist is closed on some public holidays, we will deliver your order on the next business day.
1. Images used on our site are photographs taken of actual orders from our shop.
All items on our website are designed by us, so that you can be sure, when you order our flowers online, you will be receiving
exactly what you are paying for. We have not used images that are outsourced, unlike many other florist websites.
2. Even though our florist selects only the freshest flowers available, please note that sometimes products may vary slightly in
appearance when compared to images on the website. This is due to seasonal flower availability and the nature of the product,
That being said, we take great care in ensuring that all flowers, greenery, fillers, containers and accessories are
substituted with equal or greater value and look as similar as possible to the product displayed on the website.
We reserve the right to make substitutions without notifying the customer, unless substitution is significant.
In these cases, we will attempt to contact you although we are not obligated to do so.
3. Hamper items are subject to availability on the day of delivery.
Containers are subject to availability on the day and may be substituted.
Cancellation of Orders
Should you need to cancel your order, money will be refunded less a $15 administrative fee, ONLY IF notice is received by Sea
Rose Florist 24 hours prior to the scheduled delivery date.
Please note, if you do not receive an email confirmation, your order has not been processed.